National Account Manager
US Drug Test Centers is a nationwide drug testing company with the Corporate Headquarters located in Las Vegas. We have experienced exponential growth and currently have accounts in all 50 states – we have much to accomplish and need your help to make it happen! We believe our success begins with our highly qualified and motivated staff and we are searching for outgoing, driven individuals who are looking for a long-term career with a team they love. We offer a competitive salary, bonuses, a generous benefits package including health, vision, and dental, and the opportunity for growth and advancement.
We are looking for an exceptional individual with high energy and outstanding customer service skills to join our team as a National Account Manager.
The National Account Manager is responsible for setting up new company accounts, maintaining customer service relationships, learning DOT rules and regulations, managing random drug testing accounts, scheduling drug test orders and more.
- Onboard new clients and manage old clients,
- Answer phone calls,
- Schedule testing,
- Set up corporate accounts,
- Manage random testing programs,
- Stay up to date on drug test rules and regulation.
- Exceptional telephone skills including script memorization and implementation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Superior customer service skills
- Able to actively listen and employ information received
- Able to multi-task while ensuring accuracy and adherence to policies and procedures
- Able to receive and provide ongoing coaching, guidance, and constructive feedback
- Organizational skills
- Knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications
- Must be able to type a minimum of 45 WPM (candidate will be required to complete a typing test if chosen for an interview)